By Edgar Martinez
may feel that money, power, or finding a mate may be the meaning of your life. Or perhaps find meaning in your life on the opinions and seeking approval from your friends, your parents, etc. .. But you always end up feeling the same: with an inner sense of despair and emptiness.
The most interesting is that the meaning of your life you feel, for the first time, when you suffer a great emotional thrill. It was in these moments, when everything appears so clear as if, after an afternoon with fog, this will dissipate and the sun appeared, gleaming before your astonished eyes.
Have you ever done the experiment to visualize your own funeral? Do you imagine the memories that you wish to leave your friends and family?
If you have not, imagine for a moment that there is a grave, you're attending a funeral and you open the lid to see the person you are inside ... and to your surprise ... is yourself!
's your own funeral. Why
want people to remember you are attending your funeral? Think for a moment ...
Now ... What would you have liked to have achieved? "Having experienced? Think for a moment.
For me, it was curious that so I figured more in this exercise is in love, in details seemingly "stupid" in life: my parents, my sister, the beautiful moments I spent with my partner, and in those moments when he served and I helped someone. I found it amazing to realize that I spent no time for money concept. Neither thought of cars, houses, properties, ... none of that.
What is the meaning of life? For me, to live permanently in the present, enjoying all, obeying the impulses my heart ... and doing what makes me happy, at all times.
may feel that money, power, or finding a mate may be the meaning of your life. Or perhaps find meaning in your life on the opinions and seeking approval from your friends, your parents, etc. .. But you always end up feeling the same: with an inner sense of despair and emptiness.
The most interesting is that the meaning of your life you feel, for the first time, when you suffer a great emotional thrill. It was in these moments, when everything appears so clear as if, after an afternoon with fog, this will dissipate and the sun appeared, gleaming before your astonished eyes.
Have you ever done the experiment to visualize your own funeral? Do you imagine the memories that you wish to leave your friends and family?
If you have not, imagine for a moment that there is a grave, you're attending a funeral and you open the lid to see the person you are inside ... and to your surprise ... is yourself!
's your own funeral. Why
want people to remember you are attending your funeral? Think for a moment ...
Now ... What would you have liked to have achieved? "Having experienced? Think for a moment.
For me, it was curious that so I figured more in this exercise is in love, in details seemingly "stupid" in life: my parents, my sister, the beautiful moments I spent with my partner, and in those moments when he served and I helped someone. I found it amazing to realize that I spent no time for money concept. Neither thought of cars, houses, properties, ... none of that.
What is the meaning of life? For me, to live permanently in the present, enjoying all, obeying the impulses my heart ... and doing what makes me happy, at all times.
0 comments:
Post a Comment