By Josefina Lindner
Maybe I will not be great person in the world, may fail to satisfy what you think of me, I'm just so: AUTHENTIC, as God created me.
Without rancor, without action, I'm moving through life on several occasions where I will hide my innocence to become a strong woman. Hide from evil that I can be damaging to my personality will not only face my life and my destiny without looking down, without taking a step back. My past only carry in a backpack without utility my mind what I live every moment, just so I know appreciate what this world gives me.
What about my future? I conquered my future. But I'll never know what will be if I live today, where I am surrounded by people, feelings that my heart can heal so you can become a special person to me.
not compare my words with a world of fantasy, an unreal world, not pretend to be important to others, no desire to be a top person for society. I just want to be a more valued by me every day what they see in me, and not become an artificial woman to earn just a little love from others.
who accepts me as I am, return it with a smile.
who rejects my personality, I will not return contempt.
One is who he is, will not change anything in me that was since I was born, for trying to be accepted to fill a hole with a warm gaze. I just want to accept me as I am.
If in this world there are people who do not see this, just'll stick around and continue my way. Finally, I'm just so: authenticated. I have no dual purpose.
I feel special, I have a life, a mouth where I can express my most sincere feelings, I have eyes where I can watch it around my place.
only thank God and my parents for giving me life, a life that I know living day to day life with a beginning and an ending that no one will know what will:
only knows my destiny and God.
THIS MY WORLD, MY LIFE IS SO ... WHAT MORE CAN I ASK?
Without rancor, without action, I'm moving through life on several occasions where I will hide my innocence to become a strong woman. Hide from evil that I can be damaging to my personality will not only face my life and my destiny without looking down, without taking a step back. My past only carry in a backpack without utility my mind what I live every moment, just so I know appreciate what this world gives me.
What about my future? I conquered my future. But I'll never know what will be if I live today, where I am surrounded by people, feelings that my heart can heal so you can become a special person to me.
not compare my words with a world of fantasy, an unreal world, not pretend to be important to others, no desire to be a top person for society. I just want to be a more valued by me every day what they see in me, and not become an artificial woman to earn just a little love from others.
who accepts me as I am, return it with a smile.
who rejects my personality, I will not return contempt.
One is who he is, will not change anything in me that was since I was born, for trying to be accepted to fill a hole with a warm gaze. I just want to accept me as I am.
If in this world there are people who do not see this, just'll stick around and continue my way. Finally, I'm just so: authenticated. I have no dual purpose.
I feel special, I have a life, a mouth where I can express my most sincere feelings, I have eyes where I can watch it around my place.
only thank God and my parents for giving me life, a life that I know living day to day life with a beginning and an ending that no one will know what will:
only knows my destiny and God.
THIS MY WORLD, MY LIFE IS SO ... WHAT MORE CAN I ASK?
0 comments:
Post a Comment