On May, Mother's Day, work and the work of the mother who had to spend the poor to give birth, total light in some cases, many perhaps excessive, specimens for inclusion in the human species is at least difficult, the UGT and CCOO - the majority, make no mistake - things have been fixed for processions in Valencia, the city of light, love and flowers . Get out the whip, Fasten your sackcloth and March! One, two, one, two! Do not miss the step that the flock of released, and several other delegates of the crib is disruptive and look at the Gonfaloniere, faithful bearers who are like beacons in the midst of a storm, guiding them to walk, so as not to lose, each yours, of course, but not mixed together, especially not stirred. Think that trade unions vertical, UGT and CCOO say - I have no fear, fusĂlenme or do whatever they want, but I keep silent - are for you, sinners apesebrados, as a mother whose udders suckle you to maintain your status, so less complaining and Valencia the procession, as God intended. And yet the procession, in any event festive fun-not to mention a little - not much, lest they anger the competent authority - claim (in small letters and sotto voce) surely contain slogans that contradict the action of vertical unions , like that to oppose the pension reform, labor market, retirement, etc.. The lesser evil, you know, better than me, I'm a heretic. A place you in the procession do not care, I know, because you processionary up Hell itself if required by etiquette and protocol, after "levee" of course. But the fact that they chose my town, this Valencia gaviotil of major events, Lui Vuitton bags, boats of the proletarians of the Copa America, the utility of Alonso and company, and unpaid bills is no accident. Think you that the local and regional elections are the prelude 22M and the general taste of March next year, which as everyone knows, by election polls, not looking good for the hosts of the progressive wing of the single party, the PPSOE, which would cause the turn and come to form Government party's conservative wing. You know that, although there is, subsidies that allegedly distributed the alleged Government verticals unions, UGT and CCOO - is at the BOE that is shared by 50%, Calculator dixit, I say if they want to sell Take the donkey that is slander of red and substance similar mob - are the manna that maman nutritional public udder the heirs of the SBI in exchange for the chamois to lash him, somehow sadly deceased Don Marcelino Camacho, contradicts himself when he said that from "Neither us tamed, and we doubled, or we will tame "for the government to enjoy the" social pax "(with" x ", not confused) And of course, and do well with what is, because it is always better bad known that good to know and if you turn into action, occupying power and Rajoy's conservative wing PPSOE, I will play again to earn the privilege of mamandurria With what it cost! Nothing, a penitential processions through the streets Turia's capital, the brotherhood of the holy grant to see if they twist the polls portend Armageddon and lose no cut in the nipple.
yours truly, who is a heretic, in the breadth a word and all aspects of life, which is like a vice, because once you start is that you can not stop and is a "sinvivir" and "contradict" the - pardon the vulgarity - shit. For this reason, as the salmon when they go to spawn - well, the salmon, because salmon do not spawn anything, I think, we, finally, let it - swimming against the tide and when I reach my destination I will be so bankrupt that they will have me Christian burial. However, as I said before, pulling topics as a bad thing: "I'd rather die standing than live kneeling always," "down fighting than live domesticated" and "to me it will not break me or double because I'm not flexible and I crack anything right away. " Yourselves and yourselves, neither I am the Messiah, or you will have no more or less free, but in my opinion would do well to go to see their mothers - I can not do, unfortunately, it would have to transcend and not me I -, from processions to the holy brotherhood of grant of such unions as vertical and canary yellow - the birds, not the natives of the Happy Isles - but as I say, under his responsibility and his conscience. Are with God.
0 comments:
Post a Comment