Monday, April 25, 2011

How To Regain Healthy Hair

MAY ALMOST 80% OF VOTERS VOTE FOR THE PPSOE.

I've said it many times and I'll repeat again - we'll see who gets tired before, if I to repeat or you of doing so -: are you responsables de la reedición vergonzosa y vergonzante del Turno de partidos dinásticos de La Restauración (1874-1923), con el agravante de que entonces todo el mundo - y cuando digo "todo el mundo" quiero decir "todo el mundo" y no una parte del mundo - sabía que aquello era un fraude. Es cierto, eso se lo reconozco, que el PPSOE es un partido único (de masas, como el NSDAP) formado por dos alas, la liberal conservadora y la liberal progresista, respectivamente y que, en consecuencia, se turnan en el poder, además de por las redes clientelares y el caciquismo regional, provincial, comarcal y municipal - como es la tradición hispánica más arraigada del fraude electoral, tan caro English for good and order - for capturing the state through the control of all its powers by the one-party political machine. You know, and if not for that I say that I am, to serve God, to Spain and you - in that order - which is the same project every single party has been, is and will be in history. And in our system, presumably Democratic - or "presumptuous" democratic - the last word belongs to the electorate, the citizenry, the people, who under the Constitution of 1978 is the depositary of national sovereignty and it emanate the powers of state , those who are just kidnapped by the single party.

That the follow PPSOE attracted almost 80% of the vote of citizenship, allegedly responsible and presumptuously repository of national sovereignty, you know forgive me - and if "no, I do, so I of "little rise" - makes this humble servant of his will come a huge desire to go into exile, thrown in the bush or nationalized Icelandic. I do not know, I mean, what are you thinking. I can not understand how it is possible that he has fallen, is falling and expected to fall below that, not much later, still confidence in this bunch of crooks whose only merit that lies in its proven ability to gouge the majority of citizens in order to benefit its cronies, fellow and other similar lameculos substance. And do not be offended because I just take a look at the political speeches of the representatives of the single party, the PPSOE, heir outdone National Movement given that the latter has not, nor never intended at all, capture the state but rather the reverse, was the state that tried to capture him and captured him to realize that they are governed by the paradigm of "and you more" by little they lied La Biche, ie corruption, mamoneo and "mamandurria" says Don Javier Caso. And what's worse, that you do not seem to make the slightest dent or moral or ideological, because apparently the only team victory is total and absolute, has not only captured but that has been abducted you.

This morning, in line with my anger, I've had with a friend - I think still is - because I required a leap of faith and I have said that my acts of faith are private. Faith is transcendent, immanent or a science or magic, and what my friend told me it was magic, not science. It ensures, or assured, my friend I had to have total certainty and assurance that any political party that ruled Spain, including IU, which is not a political party but to "some" will burst, would do "the same" as the PPSOE (PP and PSOE he said poor thing), especially given the international situation. And again, that is an act of faith and politics do not fit in acts of faith, I just serve my religion, because politics is immanence and thus the statements in this regard are hypotheses that require proof of its veracity or false, unless we are talking about magic, fortune telling, reading coffee grounds or rub the crystal ball to foretell the future because that's magic. So far as I know, in the field of immanence, is what has happened so far, this is what the parties have made the Movement, the PPSOE, and not what the future will or may make other parties or IU, which will have to demonstrate at the time, if it comes. Accordingly, and knowing what I know, I am able to ensure that voting to PPSOE is detrimental to the vast majority of the population, which paradoxically has decided, what you see, vote for the motion, leaving, in my opinion , clearly that we are assholes. As plain as I say. Sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment